Photoshop Modifed Montesa

espen

well, I have made a photo of the Montesa 03mod, I think that it's way nicer to look at then the original mont. and i have done the same thing whit my rear fender.. and it looks great.. the whole bike looks smaller..

so what do you guy's think?? :hyper:

post-9-1088525950.jpg

I've got to say that it really does look quite smart. All you need to do now is find a plastics manufacturer and start banging them out! I don't really understand all these " fat lass " jibes, Dougie hasn't really struggled for the last SEVEN years and Fujigas seems to managing with it at the moment!

And are you naive enough to think that Raga's, Cabestany's etc bikes are standard??!! Or do you believe that Montesa is the only manufacturer to have "works" bikes. Further, do you think that Dougie has asked Verlicchi to make his frame narrower at the footpegs as it's too fat!! I don't think so. We all know Dougie's bike is a trick 280ish magnesium laced special that is unavailble to the public but that's the idea of a works bike, isn,t it? :D

I don't know what bike you ride Dabster, but if YOU believe that it's the same as that manufacturers works bike, then perhaps it is you that has missed the point. :hyper:

Edited by Hughesy

dougie could have done it 7 times on any reliable trials bike.

I totally agree in that one.. Lampkin is a very good rider, and would won the World Campionship even with a Gasser...

It didn't so well on the hills though.

What are you talking about bigfoot, your meant to ride the bike,

not sew your embroidery on the hills!!

It is just as well you werent on a gas gas jetski, Cos i believe that the coastguards will start to charge for rescue, when it (inevitably) breaks down!!

(Ho Ho Ho)

And are you naive enough to think that Raga's, Cabestany's etc bikes are standard??!! Or do you believe that Montesa is the only manufacturer to have "works" bikes. Further, do you think that Dougie has asked Verlicchi to make his frame narrower at the footpegs as it's too fat!! I don't think so. We all know Dougie's bike is a trick 280ish magnesium laced special that is unavailble to the public but that's the idea of a works bike, isn,t it? :D

I don't know what bike you ride Dabster, but if YOU believe that it's the same as that manufacturers works bike, then perhaps it is you that has missed the point. :hyper:

Funnily enough in order of trickness Dougies bike is and always has been the most trick, and mostly special works bits.

For instance Jarvis had a standard 290 in the states with a carb, head and shock the only non standard items..

Raga is on a raga with not much else, and cabys beta isn't alot off what you can buy except for the motor.

Its you that needs to check facts wiseguy.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Dabster you know that my bike is trickier !

What Dougie is lacking is his Trials Central stickers, if he was riding my bike then I'm sure that he'd keep his feet up :hyper:

post-9-1088628959.jpg

Edited by Subira