Marseilles Results?

ron

You are kidding, right? This is Octagon we are talking about. Their own website hasn't even been updated to cover his year's events/dates. Your guess is as good as mine as to if/when results will ever appear. Apart from that I thought it was 19/1 - though it might be 21/1, 27/1 or 35/1 the way they operate. ;)

Try looking at www.trialonline.org - they haven't got the results on yet, but look like they will soon.

I wouldn't bet on that. That's Charley's site and although he's a fantastic bloke he is not going to be updating it in the late hours of a Saturday night.

As far as I'm aware, Octagon know their contract is not going to be renewed (yippee!) and they're only in it for the TV rights and the money they make from that. They have no interest outside that hence the lack of website updates etc.

It looks like Octagon have outsourced the Indoor WTC stuff. Email just received with a couple of first lap pics of Cabestany from a guy I've never heard of from a gmail email address. No results though - just two photos. The ultimate crazy thing is Cabestany is clearly wearing a bib promoting www.indoortrial.com which hasn't been updated since the 2007 season! Curiouser and curiouser!