Went To Mallaig For The Day

doogzie

Get yourself set-up with a Photobucket account upload them all there and either use the link button on here (the green cross) or just click on the TAG button below each picture you want to share and paste it in your reply.

Look forward to seeing them ;)

Edited by barrybaines

P.S Andy this does seem to be a recurring question on tc maybe worth sticking a sticky like that PDF file you have posted in the trials photography section?

I keep meaning to re-do it for TC. Just never get round to it.

I seem to have given you some false information! If you look under each of your photo's you will see a list of;

EMail&IM

Dierctlink

HTML Code

IMG Code

now if you just click on the IMG Code one then paste (Ctrl V) in your reply the picture will appear when you click the add reply button

Kinell has been to Mallaig for a day aswell, maybe you could share your experiences :D

Unfortunately he didn't have a camera................or a map......................or any petrol :thumbup:

*******! :wall:

I thought it was a p*** take as soon as I saw the Title, realised it wasn't and then expected to either see your name, Ishy's or Perce's ;)

Kinell has been to Mallaig for a day aswell, maybe you could share your experiences :D

Unfortunately he didn't have a camera................or a map......................or any petrol :thumbup:

*******! :wall:

I thought it was a p*** take as soon as I saw the Title, realised it wasn't and then expected to either see your name, Ishy's or Perce's ;)

Funny, I saw this & clicked on it assuming a Kinell p*** take, :wub:

Don't want to be a ''Victor Meldrew'' here young man, but I hope you had permission to ride your bike their, if so all well and good..

If not then I would suggest that due to the sensitivity of the area you choose not to do that again. Living where you live you are aware of the ''Little event'' that happens in May, this takes a massive amount of organising and the commitee have worked very hard with Land Owners to get permission to ride over their land, but be assured they do not take kindly to illegal riding beyond these boundries.

As I said if you got permission, no problem, and I am also aware that Mallaig is somewhat off the track of the SSDT routes (for most of the entry anyway) as I have ridden the event a couple of times ;)

My Dad started a trials bike club and we got permission from Sir Cameron Makintosh to use some of his land our club has 17,000 acres to practice on we have trials events in the village and raise cash at different events we have given demonstrations to the local crofters and farmers at agricultural shows.

Next weekend we are doing Pipers burn sections from the Scottish 6 day trials. My dad is a policeman in the village and organised the club to ensure all of the boys in the village did everything by the book we have 3 bike trailers so can take 9 bikes out to organisations.

Doogzie