Paint Jobs On Crash Hats

physco

HI, i am new to this forum having used the trials action one before.the item by jrsunt was very good over having your crash hats sprayed.i have had two helmets done by LEE FAREHAM at DESIZN.i have been more than happy with both paint jobs.the nice people at GAS GAS UK put me onto him as he has done hats for all their team riders including steve colley.give him a ring on 01625 427494.he is a genuine nice guy.

Picked up my new lid and my mates from D-Zign last night, and i have to say Lee is one talented bloke, He has made an absolute cracking job of our helmets,

Pattern all over the helmet, and my dads business name (advert) on both sides, and my name in 22 carrat gold! across the back, it looks the dogs!!!

All for only

Picked up my new lid and my mates from D-Zign last night, and i have to say Lee is one talented bloke, He has made an absolute cracking job of our helmets,

Pattern all over the helmet, and my dads business name (advert) on both sides, and my name in 22 carrat gold! across the back, it looks the dogs!!!

All for only

HI, i spent a good hour over at lee farehams last night.i did not realise the amount of people he has done helmet paint jobs for,dougie lampkin,colley,jarvis,sam connor,dan thorpe,sean morriss,braybrook,alex wigg,adam raga!,martain sandiford,john hulme,dan clarke, and the late great david jefferies!.i have given him my shoei lid and told him to just get on with a design of his own ideas,should be intresting!.he has told me the paint job will be approx

zzzzzz.......eh wot , im awake honest!!

I would agree that Dezign is one of the best in the UK. He has been doing it for long enough , so should have got the jist of it by now.

I am not after his market , i just stick mainly with custom bikes and bits and bobs of other stuff and do not specialize in em. But do quite a few.

I think (and correct me if im wrong cos im not sure) but he designs and cuts masks out with a pc and vinyll cutter now.? Which has made him able to drop his prices a bit.

But agreed he has done helmets for everyone, so he must be doing something right!!

;)

Edited by Marky boy