Reeth 3 Day Trial

motorcycleemptyness

Hello, this is the REAL 'monkey'! I apologise for what was written by my idiotic so called mate, who I left playing about on the site!

I am pleased to get a ride, and feel for the people who missed out! I also know what goes into balloting and organising this huge event! And I

massively, like everyone else have huge respect and grattitude for the organisers! So once again big apologies for what he wrote (don't worry I

have dealt with him!)

Thankyou to RMC in advance!!!

Cheers the real Monkey!

I think you spend far to much time slapping your Monkey.

It makes me question why I spend any of my free time helping to put events on so tossers like you can have a day out.

Hello, this is the REAL 'monkey'! I apologise for what was written by my idiotic so called mate, who I left playing about on the site!

I am pleased to get a ride, and feel for the people who missed out! I also know what goes into balloting and organising this huge event! And I

massively, like everyone else have huge respect and grattitude for the organisers! So once again big apologies for what he wrote (don't worry I

have dealt with him!)

Thankyou to RMC in advance!!!

Cheers the real Monkey!

:gay:

I don't think you've convinced anybody and only dug your hole deeper.

Wouldn't blame Richmond if they pulled your entry for suggesting there were irregularities in their ballot process and you bringing the Club into disrepute...

Hello again, once again I can only apologise for those comments that were made.

I would never say anything to bring RMC into disrepute.

The Richmond detective is out on the case. It looks like "softly softly catchy monkey"...

Hello again, once again I can only apologise for those comments that were made.

I would never say anything to bring RMC into disrepute.

The Richmond detective is out on the case. It looks like "softly softly catchy monkey"...

Aye it's not difficult by looking through past posts & such to nail it down to the odd one or two riders from around the local area.

:gay:

I don't think you've convinced anybody and only dug your hole deeper.

Wouldn't blame Richmond if they pulled your entry for suggesting there were irregularities in their ballot process and you bringing the Club into disrepute...

Had a letter from the RMC today saying i'm on the reserve list for the Trial. Do the decent thing Monkey , Pull out and give me a chance ...Please

Had a letter from the RMC today saying i'm on the reserve list for the Trial. Do the decent thing Monkey , Pull out and give me a chance ...Please

The speed the net is closing in on "monkey" he might not have a choice :gay:

Trials Central is far bigger than people think and folk are far less anonymous than they might think. Looking at a user's posting history and comparing comments posted after an event and event results along with type of bike it is generally very easy to find out who a Forum user is - regardless of how anonymous they think might think their username is...