Usa Tdn T Shirts

no jive

Sorry, but what happens at the trials must stay at the trials! Umbrella girls included!

Maybe I can arrange to have Andy bring you a shirt, If you will keep quiet?

Oh Yeah?????? make sure it's extra huge... :thumbup: ....we need to get some Hooters bars over here

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and does sir require his with or without middle aged moobs..(man boobs, incase it's just a uk phrase??)

Nae, just be sure that the length will cover beer gut and plumbers crack! :thumbup:

Actually, the vendor had some very nice shirts the last WR here, not sure who they were, had a very big trailer set up. You should hit up the Andy to get you one of them, too! I have no idea what they normally offer in other places, cannot seem to get a TC shirt, in BLUE!

Edited by copemech

• 2 weeks later...

TDN Shirts will be available at the World round in TN. You are required to buy one or could get a good beating by Copey. He will be the one wearing a TDN shirt with all of the Hooter girls around him. :banana2:

Look for Kip or the shirts may be in a booth??? Might as well buy two shirts.

Good Luck to all of American who are riding. I have heard about half a dozen USA 125 riders will be in the event. That is more than we have ever had. And a couple of Junior riders. GO USA

I hope Kip got the message in time, cause if he does not bring a XXL, I will be in trouble! :banana2:

YUP..... :rotfl:

Copey me old mate, see if you can get some of the boys to sign the back of it, especially young Mr Smage i'd probably never wear unique stuff like that anyway, wouldn't want to spill good whisky down it

an for the record man tit's are sexy copemech

Porkman, you are in luck as I happen to have one extra XX of only TWO made(thanks to Clive), and I will sign it just for you! Send money!

Edited by copemech

Copey me old mate, see if you can get some of the boys to sign the back of it, especially young Mr Smage i'd probably never wear unique stuff like that anyway, wouldn't want to spill good whisky down it

I've never felt safer when flying than I did today. I had not one, but two parachutes in my case :rolleyes: