Bangor European Round

fastandyc

There you go Dabster, get entered up & then you too can be AA's hero.

Seems more people are noticing the friction between AA and ND posts. The friction is 'definately' getting worse and whats more the stirring on here by others does add fuel to the fire. R2W (you idea heath) suggested a sidecar trial but the problem with this is AA may punch ND before the bikes started. Does anyone know if ND has a bike? AA, if you wanna ride a trial against ND you can borrow me Beta..... remember the forest trial and how i was a little OTT with yu, just think of all the fun you could have on here if you won- if you lost i'm not to blame thou.

Just to say I'm not biased to AA before anyone says so from the ND camp! AA has a gift of being polite but very insulting to ND, which does make me smile keep up the good work who ever is the winner.

Edited by spud

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed :thumbup:

Anyone willing to try that stuff are heroes in my eyes.

There you go Dabster, get entered up & then you too can be AA's hero.
Seems more people are noticing the friction between AA and ND posts. The friction is 'definately' getting worse and whats more the stirring on here by others does add fuel to the fire. R2W (you idea heath) suggested a sidecar trial but the problem with this is AA may punch ND before the bikes started. Does anyone know if ND has a bike? AA, if you wanna ride a trial against ND you can borrow me Beta..... remember the forest trial and how i was a little OTT with yu, just think of all the fun you could have on here if you won- if you lost i'm not to blame thou.

Just to say I'm not biased to AA before anyone says so from the ND camp! AA has a gift of being polite but very insulting to ND, which does make me smile keep up the good work who ever is the winner.

Despite him being hard work at times on here, Dabster is a star. He puts a lot back into trials, not only for Wiggy but for his own club & some of us up North. I wish there was a lot more folk about like him. As for him & AA they both want the same thing really, a British World Champion.

I dunno Dabster personally but we've exchanged a couple of PM's and he's a good lad, like most of the trials mob. Just that sometimes he can be a bit curt in his postings.

Hell the Perce stamp of approval must count for something.

As for him & AA they both want the same thing really, a British World Champion.

Cant speak for the Dabster but I actually want trials to grow and develop and a US world champion would do that quicker than anything else IMHO

(unless Bernie Ecclestone decides he likes trials instead of F1 that is) :lol:

p.s. I don't dislike the dabster, I just enjoy the banter with him. Its great fun :thumbup:

Cant speak for the Dabster but I actually want trials to grow and develop and a US world champion would do that quicker than anything else IMHO

Can't see Trials growing too much in the current climate & don't forget, one casual stroke of a Brussels pen & Trials in the UK as we know it is dead.

Can't see Trials growing too much in the current climate & don't forget, one casual stroke of a Brussels pen & Trials in the UK as we know it is dead.

Yes, that is a fair comment right now about growth, but about brussels, there is always that threat in the UK from local government, but I doubt very much the Eurocrats would put through a European ban as I can't see the Spanish swallowing that too easily IMHO.

Yes, that is a fair comment right now about growth, but about brussels, there is always that threat in the UK from local government, but I doubt very much the Eurocrats would put through a European ban as I can't see the Spanish swallowing that too easily IMHO.

So you don't know about the recent law relating to off road Motorcycling in Spain then?