Red Rim Bitch!

copemech

I told someone I would at least put up a piccie!

I think I shall flog it a while longer!

Good working nick is primary, probably only seen about 20 or so trials over the year, wish I could get rid of the yellow, hate to spring for new stickers on the old mudguard which is stressed but still in there. I brushed up the chain and applied more WD-40 just to keep some happy! Still on half or so! Tits on the Dunlop! :rolleyes:

Edited by copemech

Nice looking bike! So when you BBQ do you use the propane or the Briquets.

There is a propane tank right behind the bike.

Cant trust Mark with the lighter fluid :thumbup:

Mark put a little shine to the muffler. Everyone likes a shiney muffler, it make the tits on the Dunlop stand out.

Edited by No Jive

You see I have little space in the Sherco Skunkwerkz as the wife has most the shed space filled with useless junk! Although I do have other resourses, I keep it simple at home.

Real men cook with charcoal and wood(mesquite or hickory)! The propane is just to keep myself from freezing in the winter!

Tombo's gasser is cool, I seen those pics before. Started to do it full red rim, but it is somewhat easier to polish out small nics on the sides if you do not have ti do the whole thing, so paid the extra to begin with!

I did the fork clamps in black as well so I would not have to try and keep them polished, Clive! You think I'm going to polish a muff? I admit it looks a bit better if I hit it with some scotchbrite! I did polish the fork brace to a high luster, just like the old ones!

:thumbup:

Adding the 08 sticker set will look minted :thumbup: apply the four stroke sticker set, will look even better !

I agree, only problem is it seems they say 3.2 on the rear mudguard? A bit odd? Caby graphics? Maybe? Custom?

It always scares me, cause as soon as I put them on, I will have a bad one!(CRASH!)

I have it, a custom red tank insert! W/ black trim and logo!

If the bloddy yellow is under my butt, I cannot see it!

a meter of foil will cost about 5 dollars at the signshop ? The shape is not that hard to do yourself just install the foil wet first if something goes wrong it,s easy to take off and try again. I agree with the blue it looks best of the three. BUKU grapihcs ?

Seems Chris posted his at the same time as me, looks really good!

I am pretty sure the new 3.2 has a totally unique sticker, not just the add on.

I really just need a few more crashes before I can justify installing a new rear fender(and graphics), but as alwayyyyyyyyyys, I never look foreward to the time!

You seen the posts about people bitching about broken mudguards? Well, I'll tell you this much, this one made it through last years TDN with Cody on it, then I rode it all of '07, won my class in the Central Regionals, even through Ryan's school here with him yelling at me" C'mon,I need to sell a fender!" while doing splatters! Well, it is still here, and works, go figure! Yes I have a spare in silver, not going WHITE! Not on this one, do not want or like the change that much!

Oh well! :thumbup: