Week 66 - It

Andy

Yeah i felt for him too. Rode around most of Saturday within two or three rides of Carlos and he is such an impressive rider and a gentleman to boot.

As for Stu? well i was one of the no hopers as in no hope of winning but i had a fantastic time that i will remember for the rest of my days. I gat to the finish i didnt come last i rode with some of my heros and cleaned sections i would never believe i could.

The pre 65 Scottish is something special to be a part of and i feel honoured to have been.

Even watched Rappers through a few though he wont remember me but i learnt more in tha one trial than i have in the past 40 years :o

No, can't be leading axle as there was a statement not long before the trial that they were really clamping down on ineligible items this year such as forks - must be an illusion due to camera angle......

Another good ride from Tony Calvert, shame for Carlos, how he must have felt. He must be thinking it is never going to be

If it's the same as it was a couple of years ago I think you'll find they're Enfield fork legs. It's actually quite a trick little bike though it might not look it at first sight.

Carlos is a gentleman indeed. His passion for Scotland is so big I bet he does not worry about what happend in Mam Brec section, just racing every year there is enough reward for him.

Although he deserves the victory. I hope he can made it soon. Why not the year of the centenary?

Edited by Greeves