Lazy Thursday Afternoon

perce

Have to admit it was quite relaxing for the 30 minutes, sat on the grass chatting away! Being one the first to arrive at the "fuel stop", it was interesting to see riders' expressions when coming over the hill to see a mass of bikes and other riders all over the place. Must have been a shock for the guy who had riped his trousers badly, to be greeted with a cheer from 100 plus riders!!!!!

Eventually, 2 hours later an army Land Rover appeared with some fuel and water for everyone. What a relief, especially as the very attractive blond army girl had been sent up!!! I think the thought that I would be seeing her at some point during each day kept me going throughout the trial (along those never ending tracks and moors!!). :DB);)

Have to admit it was quite relaxing for the 30 minutes, sat on the grass chatting away! Being one the first to arrive at the "fuel stop", it was interesting to see riders' expressions when coming over the hill to see a mass of bikes and other riders all over the place. Must have been a shock for the guy who had riped his trousers badly, to be greeted with a cheer from 100 plus riders!!!!!

Eventually, 2 hours later an army Land Rover appeared with some fuel and water for everyone. What a relief, especially as the very attractive blond army girl had been sent up!!! I think the thought that I would be seeing her at some point during each day kept me going throughout the trial (along those never ending tracks and moors!!). :DB);)

No piccies!

Some years ago I did a 24 hour Enduro and remember coming into one control in the middle of the night to be greeted by two young buxom topless :D girls to check my lap card. Kept me going for some time did that. B)