Donna Fox

Andy

I saw her throughout the week and I have to give credit to this lass for winning the Ladies trophy. She beat the reigning Ladies World Champion - Iris Kramer and also Maria Conway. Donna's a tiny wee lass who you'd never think could hike a bike round the Scottish for six days, but she did. Not only that, but she was always cheerful and had time for a laugh and a bit of banter. She does, however, need some work on her press presentation :wall:

post-20-1210636306.jpg

. She does, however, need some work on her press presentation :wall:

post-20-1210636306.jpg

I dunno......she's got you sussed... :shutup:

got a cracking pic of her at Lagnaha on Monday, the determination etched on her face, I'll post it when I get home tonight.

Pretty good Andy - 20 more years and you could be as good as Eric ! keep it up :wall:

We were all invited to sign the visitors book at the Eric Kitchen dinner. I wrote "We can only aspire." I know a great photographer when I see one - and a total gentleman too. :shutup:

We were all invited to sign the visitors book at the Eric Kitchen dinner. I wrote "We can only aspire." I know a great photographer when I see one - and a total gentleman too. :wall:

Very true..man's a genius. What struck me most in the exhibition was what Kodak always said they sold..Memories. It was superb.

wherever you look - he's sitting at the end of the section - he must have been run over a good few times :wall:

I bust a gut to get to the top of Fersit, stop 6 times to get my breath back and prevent a heart attack. I eventually get there and he's sat at SEVENTY FIVE YEARS OLD looking like it was just a walk in the park and he's been there for weeks. The guy is amazing. Nowt else I can say.