Doug On A 4stroke

jsygasgas

"Why doesnt dougie lampkin try his luck on a 4 stroke it just seems he not to trick on the 2 stroke maybe he is used to a four stroke has any one got thoughts on the matter ?

Thanks in advance Ben"

The new issue of Cycle News has an interview with him, and he said that right now he is just concentrating on the 2-stroke, that the 4-stroke is a bit heavy and lacks top-end power to be competitive at the World level. He also said that it won't be long before the bike is at the top level though, and he may have a play at it later in the year.

The article also said that he is having a bit of a hard time getting used to the 2-stroke after having developed the 4-stroke for Montesa.

I am going to move my comments over to the Beta forum...

Why???? you are getting some answers here, if you don't get answers in the Beta forum will you be moving it somewhere else???

Why doesnt dougie lampkin try his luck on a 4 stroke it just seems he not to trick on the 2 stroke maybe he is used to a four stroke has any one got thoughts on the matter ?

Thanks in advance Ben <_<

After spending a week riding behind him in Scotland it looked like he's used to the 2 stroke again. Was awesome to watch and he can only get better the longer he spends on it.

"If your topic is related to a specific brand of bike then please post in the dedicated Forum for that brand of bike. Not only does it help keep the Forums tidy, but you will find you get better responses as that's where the enthusiasts for that particular brand hang out and are more likely to read it and respond."

Andy,

I didn't mean to try and have the same info in two different forums, I thought that the topic was Dougie and Beta related, so I posted over there. Sorry, my bad.

Why???? you are getting some answers here, if you don't get answers in the Beta forum will you be moving it somewhere else???

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do about not getting answers on this forum...I didn't start the thread I was just responding. Again, my bad.

"If your topic is related to a specific brand of bike then please post in the dedicated Forum for that brand of bike. Not only does it help keep the Forums tidy, but you will find you get better responses as that's where the enthusiasts for that particular brand hang out and are more likely to read it and respond."

Andy,

I didn't mean to try and have the same info in two different forums, I thought that the topic was Dougie and Beta related, so I posted over there. Sorry, my bad.

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do about not getting answers on this forum...I didn't start the thread I was just responding. Again, my bad.

Sorry dude <_<

Edited by jsygasgas

why even bother your not admin your and idiot

You are calling me "and" idiot? At least I know how to compose a sentence and can spell. You must have missed that day in kindergarten.

why anyone would want to start a topic in any forum questioning Dougie Lampkins ability is beyond me,

perhaps the fact that it is turning into a childish slanging match may go some way to explain

why anyone would want to start a topic in any forum questioning Dougie Lampkins ability is beyond me,

perhaps the fact that it is turning into a childish slanging match may go some way to explain

I don't think that anyone is questioning his ability, certaintly I am not. I screwed up and thought this topic would be better served on the Beta forum, and Andy (rightfully so) put me in my place. Sorry, my bad. I'll not do that again. Why in the world though would 'jysgasgas' feel that he should call me "and idiot" for that I don't know.

Why in the world though would 'jysgasgas' feel that he should call me "and idiot" for that I don't know.

He's a kid going "look at meeeeeeeeee!", that's all. You should've seen the mess my 10 year old son made when I left my PC logged into TC a while ago. Fortunately I noticed what he'd been up to and deleted all (except one) of his daft posts before anyone replied.

Ben, wind your neck in lad, think before you post and you'll be fine.