Happy 4th Of July Weekend

city trials

While Phillip and I are out in Las Vegas with the likes of Huffman, Lafferty, Aaron, Abbott, Davis and Pearson, Dietrich, Brozovich, Wineland, Haaker, Redmond and Blazusiak for the opening round of the AMA National Endurocross series this weekend - Noel, Max and Patrick will be heading down to the Trials Training Center for the AMA National US Indoor. (Word is, Pat just may ride????) - (My word is, if he's able to ride, his butt should be in the Czech Republic!) But that's another story.

Back to the topic. Whatever you and your family does, or go's this weekend, Team Smage wishes you a Happy and Safe 4th of July Weekend.

Edited by City Trials

Noel, Max and Patrick will be heading down to the Trials Training Center for the AMA National US Indoor. (Word is, Pat just may ride????) - (My word is, if he's able to ride, his butt should be in the Czech Republic!) But that's another story.

I'm with city on this

He would be there if he wanted it. Don't look like he wants it bad enough to me :hl:

I think he's a real talent and enjoyable to watch. It's a real shame if that's the case but it's up to him.

He would be there if he wanted it. Don't look like he wants it bad enough to me :hl:

I think he's a real talent and enjoyable to watch. It's a real shame if that's the case but it's up to him.

Give him a break! Trials sucks when your back is sore. I think he made a wise decision for his future.

Why did not Dabster buy Alexz some knee braces? :hl:

Alexz's injury does not require a brace.

If things go better he will be operated on this week.

Not too sure of the relevence of it to this thread by the way.

Edited by Nigel Dabster