Great Early 90's Indoor Action On Youtube.

kickstart101

Recently uploaded action from a some japanese indoor events from 1990 - 91

And even better the legend Eddy Legeune during an indoor event back in 1986, how good did he look on that rothmans honda back then.

Also interesting to note just how far indoor events have come over the past 20 years.

Edited by KICKSTART101

What bike is takumi narita riding he looks pretty trick on it !

It was the Honda TLM, in the latest edition of YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE there is a retro test of one.

2 things -

1: I actually have that Japanese indoor trial on video. It really was a great trial - probably one of the first really good indoor trials (apart from Bercy) and the commentator is mad.

2: How scary watching the 1986 trial??

Has trials really come on that far in 22 years?? obviously yes.

I was watching that thinking how easy is this indoor trial? and when Eddy dabbed grinning and thinking what a fool to dab there.

Any half decent club rider could ride that - probably clean it as well.

In another 22 years will club riders look back at world indoor trials from 2008 and say 'christ that looks easy'?

I look at some of the indoor sections now and think - there is no way on earth they can physically do that.

Only for someone (normally Raga or Bou) to p*ss up the section making it look easy...... If so how damn tough will indoor events be in 2030?? :D

2 things -

1: I actually have that Japanese indoor trial on video. It really was a great trial - probably one of the first really good indoor trials (apart from Bercy) and the commentator is mad.

2: How scary watching the 1986 trial??

Has trials really come on that far in 22 years?? obviously yes.

I was watching that thinking how easy is this indoor trial? and when Eddy dabbed grinning and thinking what a fool to dab there.

Any half decent club rider could ride that - probably clean it as well.

In another 22 years will club riders look back at world indoor trials from 2008 and say 'christ that looks easy'?

I look at some of the indoor sections now and think - there is no way on earth they can physically do that.

Only for someone (normally Raga or Bou) to p*ss up the section making it look easy...... If so how damn tough will indoor events be in 2030?? :thumbup:

I cant see where it can go from now wid the new gasser looking tiny i spose the real bench mark will be when beta have a small light bike and then i spose the sections will be even better :crying: