4rt On Fleabay

shnaft

Hi all

First off i need to make an apology for my lack of input so far. I am trying to play my cards close to my chest as to not give any information away.

Secondly I would like to say a huge thank you to this community and in particular shnaft and kingfisher for there emails and messages. I apologies for seeming rude by not replying promptly.

Ebay did not stop the auction but the seller which shows that either he was tipped off that it may have been stolen or some common sense surfaced forcing him to rethink his plan.

I would like to tell you more information but as this is a public domain I would rather keep plans private at this point but I will update you when the time comes.

Again thanks to all those involved and those mentioned.

Scott

Scott

Only clad to be of help, hopfully you will get your bike back and the scrum who took it jailed.

This is were the Trials Central Forums dose help and the more people that know about stolen bikes the better the chance of getting them back

Scott I thought maybe you had not been on the computer lately, but sounds as though you are on the case. You did pm me your mobile when the bikes went missing, like a tw4t I cleaned my msg box recently otherwise I would of phoned you. Good luck.