Elusive Xispa

02-apr

There's a Waverley Garage Ltd just down the road from me in Shrewsbury, and there's a company director in the Shrewsbury area called STEPHEN BROMLEY HAYLETT, but I can't link the two at the moment?

Not heard of him - Dying to know now :thumbup:

Admin edit: Keep it factual please.

Whilst we may not have heard of this importer, it does not give anyone the right to discredit them.

I'm not discrediting anyone, it just seems strange that, launching a new name in to an established marketplace, of all the "many companies wanting to take our range" they choose one that the trials world does not seem to have heard of. Fact.

I'm not discrediting anyone, it just seems strange that, launching a new name in to an established marketplace, of all the "many companies wanting to take our range" they choose one that the trials world does not seem to have heard of. Fact.

I would imagine that the iadmin edit was to Bilco's post, not a comment regarding yours 2/4 :thumbup:

Admin edit: Keep it factual please.

Whilst we may not have heard of this importer, it does not give anyone the right to discredit them.

2/4 i did'nt write this someone in Admin wrote this,they did'nt like what i said about thing's so they deleted what i wrote.

Bilco, nothing like free speech is there?

I know i did'nt even mention tibet.

I could understand if what i said was offensive but it was'nt...It was just a light hearted joke.

To much stiffness going on in this world these day's.