Here Comes The Sun....

lee harris

Rebulit 303 Motor from Peter Schwarz, 40mm Section Marzocchi Forks, 300 exhaust, modified WES 300 Silencer, 26mm OKO, Classic Trial Tank, Tank graffic from Andy Rothers, swing arm shortened by 10mm, rebuilt rear wheel, wider pegs, Falcons, 300 Front Brake, 300 seat, Fat bars etc etc.

Steve, bring the beer money

DSCF5273.jpg

DSCF5275.jpg

shame my welding is not pretty....

DSCF4479.jpg

I will try one of Chris

Edited by Lee Harris

So you've chosen your weapon Lee,

Look's neat but how does she ride.

Oh yes don't forget to change those euro thing's into pound's on the way over,i don't want to be taking home a pocket full of euro's,man.

Edited by bilc0

The forks are standard. IIts the distance between the yokes that makes the travel look short. i needed to raise the top yoke to clear the tank on full lock. I also want to paush the forks through as far as possible to quicken the steering slightly. Classictrial head angle change is out of my budgert for the time being.

Having said they the forks dont bottom but dont match the rear falcon which are very soft. Still I have a week to go...

steve, did we bet 5, 50 or 500 quid ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Well Lee,

Did you enjoy yourself at the Sun Inn?? was it wet enough for you..?

It was sad news indeed that after the presentations Bill Pye announced that this year would be the last three day trial,

the land owners are in there 80's and i guess its all getting a bit much.. (there wasnt a dry eye in the place)

Thanks to Bill who has brought us many years of the best trialing for our old bikes, not many people understand how much

work is involved in running this trial... the bracken has to be chopped down and work starts many weeks beforehand, and after

the trial finishes there is still lots to do..! well done Bill, Rose and the team :D

ps: It would be nice if another land owner would let us use their land maybe???? "just a thought"

Scrumpy