2009 National Schedule - Tentative

clarkp

Dude, you're so right. What the hell was I thinking?

I should go back to the old "non politicaly correct" style of writing that brought so much flavor to this board. It seems that a few of the original cast of colorful characters...Sendero, Bagger, etc. don't post much anymore due to the fact that when we do the criquets start chirping.

Kinda like telling a blonde joke to a blonde!

Well we have a new president now so things are going to change [as if they weren't going to before]

Fraceman will start drinking Bud Light

Ishy will join the Sons of Anarchy

Sendero will start riding quads

Bagger will get a job

Eric will start posting again and come out to ride a CA event

Craig will start reporting the truth

The beave will start asking others for advise and stop giving it

Any other predictions???

Johnny, what Clark was trying to say was that he IS the NATC rep for the TXTC Sooner Cup clan. Unfortunately he has no recollection of those folks you mentioned. Hell, I doubt he recalls much from the meeting, sort of like the alien abduction posts!

I do not know if they could do online meetings, seems to make more sense to me, yet the senior members would be deprived of the ritualistic seering rods that fixed Clarks hemmoroids! It's all good! :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ringo:

My p*** is stronger than Bud Light! How dare you use those two words in same sentence as any true Canadian! Next time we meet, you can do a taste test for me and tell me if it is less filling or taste great...... :D

All the Canucks drink is fermented Moosepiss anyway...... ;) ....how you doin Mr Fracy??

Edited by Slapshot 3