Brand & Ross

cota kid

Ross was a talented (chat show,awards show or radio show)host but lately it seems as if he's refusing to grow up and act like the 'new generation' Wogan that the BBC want him to be.

I can understand how he can network with his audience and hold a show together.

And Brand?well he never was talented.

If some one needs to get tarted up like he does you just know he's hiding a lack of wit .

I think I have a broad sense of humour (I suppose everyone says that ?)including Jerry Sadowitcz,The Reverand Jebbediah Steppenwolf III,Dom Irrera and some of the other ''outrageous'' comics but Brand ?!

I can't even see who he is meant to appeal to.

As for the prank that everyones complaining about....where's the humour? :unsure:

Is it my age?

Edited by HAM2

i found the call hilarious and if the girl haddn't have slept with brand then it wouldn't have been acceptable, theyre only angry because the truth hurts, i bet sachs is never late for an interview again. im not keen on ross but i think brand is great

In the words of Ms Baiile "What's funny about humiliating a lovely old man who has never harmed anyone in his life?"

Brand and Ross were "beyond contempt" she added.

They can be funny that was out of order. Never liked Brand but Ross can be very funny. These days though he just seems to try too hard.

Well, I think I caught the "phone call" thingy on youtube.

And quite frankly that is tame (unless I missed something worse than so an so "did it with your granddaughter) compared to what passes as "Morning radio entertainment" here in the States.

I don't necessarily agree that they should have done it........but if you don't like it don't listen and when the listeners disappear so will their jobs.

On the odd occasion I've stepped slightly over the line for a bit of a laugh. I think this one is over the line, and I think a bit desparate, going for the shock factor, but should they lose their jobs for it. No skin off Brand's nose - it's his production company - he'll just sell his shows to someone else. I see no point in sacking them. Fine them for charity.

Thing that pi55es me off, is if the press thought it was such a big thing, how come they've played it over and over. Surely that made it ten times worse.

As far as I see it, Brand didn't do that much wrong, I think he may have got away with his bit. Ross went over the top.

I see the granddaughter has sold her story to the paper's today. She's made her bed, used it thoroughly, now she can lie in it.

If they'd done anything wrong legally, the gold digger would have had them in court by now.

2 complaints after the show was it? Then the press get hold of it and every bugger gets on their high horse - get over it, it's not news, they were paid by the Conservative party to create a smoke screen :huh:

Some overpaid pouncy celebrities phone you up and tell you they've shagged your grand daughter, to humiliate you in front of your audience.

This is on the same par as what Atkinson did and you don't see him on British TV anymore.

Hang them I say.

2 complaints after the show was it? Then the press get hold of it and every bugger gets on their high horse - get over it, it's not news, they were paid by the Conservative party to create a smoke screen :huh:

Two complaints ? that was both the people that listen. Thinking of claiming I sha99ed her as well, maybe the BBC will suspend me on

I hate it when politicians from any party have to wade in and give their view. It's not like they are beyond reproach is it? for instance, did Prescott lose his job for punching that geezer that time? Did he lose his job for shagging his secretary whilst on duty for the country? Complete and utter hypocrisy

I don't agree with what they both done but the reaction is completely over the top... but what of the BBC managers who let it go out in the first place? That's where I would be looking. It was a pre-recorded show after all!

I hate it when politicians from any party have to wade in and give their view. It's not like they are beyond reproach is it? for instance, did Prescott lose his job for punching that geezer that time? Did he lose his job for shagging his secretary whilst on duty for the country? Complete and utter hypocrisy

Can't stand Prescott, but I reckon I would have punched that bloke for lobbing the egg, and I've not seen Prescott's secretary, but I reckon.......

It is unbelievable though how much time and effort has gone in to this little prank. If it was some innocent girl I could understand, but an upstanding member of 'satanic sluts' (not joking), well I reckon shagging Russell Brand may be one of her better achievements.

British press, and some of the British public. I heard last night on the news that the number of complaints is still rising LOL :huh: I reckon some slow feckers have only just realised what's happened and have asked a responsible adult to dial the number for them. What kind of moron does it take to complain at this point? They're out there driving cars round our streets - be careful out there people! :D