Natc Info

ishy

The topic this was quoted from got a bit off track, so I started a new one.

That's a good question. What expenses does the NATC have for an event? I don't have a dog in it but I would like to know. I'd like to see the sport grow a little. $36000 seems like a lot for ribbon and trophies for 3 days. I'm sure there's a good explanation, I just don't know what it is. I hope it's not like we're mushrooms.

I see the info has been posted Brian > http://www.natctrials.org/

I also learned today, 09 will be a good year to load up the kid's and spend three weeks at TTC, with a lot going on from June 27th through July 10th, catching US national rounds 3 / 4 on June 27th and 28th then three days of youth nationals on the 3rd 4th and 5th of July, followed by the youth training camp on July 6th through 10th.

I hear for the youth training camp, the kids are provided with food, bed and tuition, while the parents go off and do thier own thing. sounds like this could be the vaction for me in 09.

The topic this was quoted from got a bit off track, so I started a new one.

I also learned today, 09 will be a good year to load up the kid's and spend three weeks at TTC, with a lot going on from June 27th through July 10th, catching US national rounds 3 / 4 on June 27th and 28th then three days of youth nationals on the 3rd 4th and 5th of July, followed by the youth training camp on July 6th through 10th.

Not to mention the addition of a twin shock class beginning in rounds 3 & 4 at TTC

The pie chart was interesting.

Interesting to see where the money went.

I also did not realize the number of volunteers that are involved.

Big thanks to all of them.

Glad to see entry fee down to $75/round. (Maybe I can convince the wifey to let me go, maybe economy pick up also)

Hopefully lower entry and a 10 round series will get more attendance.

Twinshock should be an interesting class to watch, there are some excellent riders that toss them old heavy bikes around like a feather.

Edited by ZIPPY

;) Maybe when I lose 20lbs , quit smoking and get back in shape after sitting on my a*** since april with a shattered clavicle ...

But I do know a few really good twinshock folks that are more than welcome to take my redhead italian love out on a date if they so desire ...

Glenn ^_^

Pie chart trialslated to dollars, at a conservative rate of an average 100 riders per day over last years series and the $100 per day rider fee only. No minders, no late!

total 60000

Awards 11,000

Clubs 25,200

Meeting 11,400

Scoring/Sporting 9,000

Business 7,800

There were two clubs that presented this year. Six events over two weekends. Next year will be four for eight.

Surely the AMA's cut is in there somewhere for insurance. Perhaps that is just Business.

Thoughts anyone! ;)

Edited by copemech