S3 Front Pipe Length Identification

benbeta23

At a guess, I would say its the long version. I do have both lenghts and it looks very much like the long one I have fitted at present.

If its any help the measurement from the end of the bend to the exhaust box is; short 2.5 inches & long 3.5 inches.

Edited by jordi

could be anything, <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> told me my sump guard on my new gas gas couldnt be anodised. yours obviously has so it seems like they just tell you whatever they want.

I know that's why i'm asking you lot, cause you will no better than i will probably.

could be anything, <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> told me my sump guard on my new gas gas couldnt be anodised. yours obviously has so it seems like they just tell you whatever they want.

Sump Guard? Looks like the pipe guard / heat shield is painted red if thats what you mean.

naa he's on about the bashplate being anodised gold i think.

correct =] Ive looked at pictures of my long pipe and it looks exactly the same?

Sorry to Andy for using that dealers name, I didnt realise it wasnt permitted.

All the best

Tom

correct =] Ive looked at pictures of my long pipe and it looks exactly the same?

Sorry to Andy for using that dealers name, I didnt realise it wasnt permitted.

All the best

Tom

So it is probably a long pipe then, so the stupid comapny (not allowed to mention the name) put a long one on, when i asked him for a short.

Why are you so concerned about having a short pipe?

I Was just interested to know really, because my 125 should have a short pipe on for more top end power, because the long is designed for the 250, 280,300's for slower bottom end power.

Edited by GasGasben