Final Indoor Round, Bolzarno

jordi

Just a couple of points....

1) It's his third Indoor Championship win, not his second

2) It wasn't the final round. That's in Madrid on 14th March so you still have one more night of Indoor Trials on telly. Could be a good one actually, as with the Championship already in the bag you might get a bit of showboating from Bou.

Just a couple of points....

1) It's his third Indoor Championship win, not his second

2) It wasn't the final round. That's in Madrid on 14th March so you still have one more night of Indoor Trials on telly. Could be a good one actually, as with the Championship already in the bag you might get a bit of showboating from Bou.

Aahh.. Always check your facts! :D

I don't think Bou winning is boring at all.

I never tire of watching his immaculate technique. Every move he makes is so precise he is just the complete package at the moment. Supreme throttle control finding grip where there seemingly is none, incredible balance and precision. Top it off with ice cool nerve, 100% concentration and belief in his own ability.

I used to watch Dougie with the same admiration and before him Jordi.

If you saw the last section at Bolzano it was almost like a graded hill!! By that I mean the better you were the higher you got up!! - Cabastany, Fajardo, Brown and Fuji stopped a bikes length short. Raga just managed to get to the top with some frantic footing. But Bou crested the summit feet up. The entire championship summarized in one climb.

Lets be blunt here chaps, If it's a Brit winning it's fantastic, if it's johnny foreigner it's boring.

I'll tell you something the way Bou got up that last section on Thursday was incredible, if that doesn't impress you nothing will, it even impressed Mrs Slapshot

I don't think Bou winning is boring at all.

I never tire of watching his immaculate technique. Every move he makes is so precise he is just the complete package at the moment. Supreme throttle control finding grip where there seemingly is none, incredible balance and precision. Top it off with ice cool nerve, 100% concentration and belief in his own ability.

I used to watch Dougie with the same admiration and before him Jordi.

If you saw the last section at Bolzano it was almost like a graded hill!! By that I mean the better you were the higher you got up!! - Cabastany, Fajardo, Brown and Fuji stopped a bikes length short. Raga just managed to get to the top with some frantic footing. But Bou crested the summit feet up. The entire championship summarized in one climb.

Not to mention he probably has the best bike.

Lets be blunt here chaps, If it's a Brit winning it's fantastic, if it's johnny foreigner it's boring.

I'll tell you something the way Bou got up that last section on Thursday was incredible, if that doesn't impress you nothing will, it even impressed Mrs Slapshot

In the same way as Andy Murray is Scottish and not a Brit, by a Brit winning do you really mean someone English, like Dougie? :D