Btc Round 2

champ

I must admit I am supprised at that result - Well done Dibs.

I'm a little bit disappointed how far off the pace Wiggy is at the moment, was hoping he could close the gap this year but seems to be worse. Is he struggling to adapt to the bike? What's the inside story Nigel?

Was down there, bloody good trial. Weather held out till midway through the second lap... only a few light showers though. Was some brilliant riding shown too.

Took the old man with me, he was speechless the whole way through apart from the few "Holy ****" moments. Mary was on hand to provide some excellent food, best burgers in Lochaber IMO.

Big thanks to Arthur for laying out such good sections, was good variation between red and blue but trying to use as many of the same obstacles by the looks of things.

Also a big thanks to all the observers for using there day off to come and help out, couldn't be done without them!

All in all a very good day, well worth the journey. Saw the TC scoobie there so expect some cracking shots later!