What Model ?

houseape1000

Can somebody please help, somebody has offered me a ''Dougie Lampkin replica Beta 250'' 2002/3, is this a problem.

I'm not sure as to when doug started with montys but I'm half sure it was before, during and after this.....

I haven't seen the bike yet, but am looking forward to seeing something bizarre...

It was a friend of a friend who told me about the bike - I guess its chinese whispers, bike will be a rev 3 or montesa 315 or maybe some kind of high powered mutant - who knows...

Please help...

if my memory is correct dougie started to ride for montesa in 2000 so the last dougie replica beta would have been a techno 1999 spec, 2002/03 beta would be a rev 3 and dougie was riding monts then so it might be a 315 spec mont,

if my memory is correct dougie started to ride for montesa in 2000 so the last dougie replica beta would have been a techno 1999 spec, 2002/03 beta would be a rev 3 and dougie was riding monts then so it might be a 315 spec mont,

Ditto this, I had a '99 techno which I believe was the last of the Lampkin rep' Beta's, good luck with this 'mutant' :P

Thanks for the info guys, allthough it's in vain - I've just heard that some f***ing robbing b***ard has nicked it from his garden shed....The poor guy is gutted. Also stolen was a quad, and a thumpstar...

FYI, the bike in question was in his opinion a - 2000 beta 250 dougie lampkin replica - with broken (yawn) rear mudguard......

Thanks...

Andy.

• 11 years later...