Find The Canook!

copemech

It's time to play 'Find the Canadian!'

This week's challenge is especially difficult. View the candid photograph and use logic to locate the clues that will let you ..'Find the Canadian!'

Do you have the skill?

Do you have the ability?

Do you know enough about your Northern Cousins?

Can You "FIND THE CANADIAN?"

Taking notes is permissible but try to limit your time to no more than 5 minutes!

Boys, boys, boys ! Do not be fooled by Copey and his trickery. Obviously none of you have been to Texas in the middle of summer. Have you not heard him say many times before that he cannot ride his bike in the summer.... Way too dammed hot! So of course this is a trick question and the girl who is pastey white is a Texan. No one there could ever leave the house to go out in the summer. Any one of the other girls could be from Canada. Probably western Canada, as we are known to be a bit more liberal, or perhaps they are from Quebec! Sorry Copey, not fooling me. In fact the pic was probably taken in Canada! :P

Steve

Boys, boys, boys ! Do not be fooled by Copey and his trickery. Obviously none of you have been to Texas in the middle of summer. Have you not heard him say many times before that he cannot ride his bike in the summer.... Way too dammed hot! So of course this is a trick question and the girl who is pastey white is a Texan. No one there could ever leave the house to go out in the summer. Any one of the other girls could be from Canada. Probably western Canada, as we are known to be a bit more liberal, or perhaps they are from Quebec! Sorry Copey, not fooling me. In fact the pic was probably taken in Canada! :crying:

Steve

Fraceman is quibbling here, all that tanned flesh is getting to him.

He obviously thinks they're from some exotic island, Vancouver Island, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island are not exotic islands. The pasty white one is obviously the Canuck, spending most of their time in ice rinks they never see the sun. Canucks in their make up are very similar to us Scots, our natural colour is a bluey-white, something to do with the climate.

You can see a similar picture most years in a city like Glasgow however there too are a group of sub species. You have the bright "orange all-over" group who spend most of their dole money (welfare checks for our foreign cousins ;) ) on the local tanning studio. Secondly you have the real cheap skates with the "Stripey Orange" look, the ones who spend most of their dole on buckfast plus the odd bottle of fake tan. Unfortunately, pi$$ed on the Buckie they can't reach everywhere so end up stripey.

Copey, just to be sure we need to see front view........the pasty Canuck might have forgotten to roll over.. :P

Edited by Slapshot 3

The Canadian is the dude in the background with the white hat and white shirt. You can see him between the 2 ladies on the left of the picture.

The rather light lady in the middle is the only one of the group that has straight A's in all her college courses. Spent her time studying instead of at the tanner.

Boys, boys, boys ! Do not be fooled by Copey and his trickery. Obviously none of you have been to Texas in the middle of summer. Have you not heard him say many times before that he cannot ride his bike in the summer.... Way too dammed hot! So of course this is a trick question and the girl who is pastey white is a Texan. No one there could ever leave the house to go out in the summer. Any one of the other girls could be from Canada. Probably western Canada, as we are known to be a bit more liberal, or perhaps they are from Quebec! Sorry Copey, not fooling me. In fact the pic was probably taken in Canada! :P

Steve

I admit I have a "farmers tan" and try to stay protected in my old age! Don't get much tan in trials gear for sure! Might as well be from BC myself now, although when I was a kid we all looked like mexicans in the summer!

I have several logs in the back yard, and I am thinking about setting some lights so I can ride in the undies and boots at a cool 90f evening ride, then jump in the pool!

I have developed a high intensity training regeme which only takes a few minutes, it includes most the manuvers, such as front hop, rear hop, pivot off the fence, then the tree with a 180 turn, then to the logs for the blips and zaps. All ends with the cooldown period with turns and balance.

Then once I fail most of these again, I get more beer and strip to the Jockies and hit the pool! Only takes about 15 min.!

I remind you it is very difficult to perform all this in the dark after I get home! I need one of them headlight things!

I am a bit shy about going outside the fence at night in the undies and boots, someone might think I am off the rocker!

I have several logs in the back yard, and I am thinking about setting some lights so I can ride in the undies and boots at a cool 90f evening ride, then jump in the pool!

I have developed a high intensity training regeme which only takes a few minutes, it includes most the manuvers, such as front hop, rear hop, pivot off the fence, then the tree with a 180 turn, then to the logs for the blips and zaps. All ends with the cooldown period with turns and balance.

Then once I fail most of these again, I get more beer and strip to the Jockies and hit the pool! Only takes about 15 min.!

I remind you it is very difficult to perform all this in the dark after I get home! I need one of them headlight things!

I am a bit shy about going outside the fence at night in the undies and boots, someone might think I am off the rocker!

Think I've just been scarred for life....that's not a picture we want to see mate