Natc Awards And T Shirts At This Yrs Events (rate Em)

northernnorm

How about riders who rode the US series giving some feedback as far as awards and t shirts that the 4 different clubs came up with this season? I will Easily give the TTC overall clear winner on the Plaques they used ( obvious bias since Pat and I are featured in full color ado) ) next would be New York , the gold on black engraved plaque was quit tasteful. After NY comes VT ,the plaques they had didnt feature a larger size for the top place, which I feel is a good idea. Last by a mile was MWTA the first place winner got a nice bent etched glass , but everyone else got a finishers pin on weak steroids, I would have difficulty passing such a trinket out even at a club event. NOW on to the T shirts, Again TTC was awesome ( again Pat on the back with a chinese smile) Next was MWTA (not because of the somewhat unknown rider on the back ,just the overall look was tasteful) and a tie I guess was NY and VT as I cant determine if one was favored over the other. .

Edited by northernnorm

Just as a reminder, these things are really just a token of appreciation. Sometimes the smallest things are the dearest as time passes. It is all relative, and honestly, there are some clubs I would rather see keep more profit from their hard earned efforts, as all is generally recycled to the sport.

I would like to see Pat contest the SSDT, and bring back some t-shirts for us! I do like to collect them from various events! Might make a good support item! ;)