Panam Bomber

ham2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should William Calley have been shot?

That is a good question? War is hell, and bad stuff happens!

I do believe there is a proportional relationship between the women and children that might be killed, and those said who happen to be carrying live grenades. All relative.

Personally, I would keep him on the payroll in the case there was another nasty job needing done!

Al this BS about "rules of engagement" and such has gotton far too many killed on our sides. Thankfully, they managed to smoke some pirates lately!

Keep up the good work!

Most the modern terrorists will hide behind anything, your kids, their kids , your religion, their religion, your schools even! I just hope someone takes a stand.

I bet the villagers of My Lai would have wanted Calley executed just like the relatives of the victims of Lockerbie would have wanted the same to Megrahni and rightly so.

The thing is today's terrorists are tomorrow's freedom fighters, the obvious example being Nelson Mandela. Like it or not governments and terrorists do deals together. If these deals involve release of prisoners, oil exploration rights, the halting of WMD's programme etc etc then some will argue its worth doing to save a further loss of life and others will argue its giving in to the terrorists.

I bet the villagers of My Lai would have wanted Calley executed just like the relatives of the victims of Lockerbie would have wanted the same to Megrahni and rightly so.

The thing is today's terrorists are tomorrow's freedom fighters, the obvious example being Nelson Mandela. Like it or not governments and terrorists do deals together. If these deals involve release of prisoners, oil exploration rights, the halting of WMD's programme etc etc then some will argue its worth doing to save a further loss of life and others will argue its giving in to the terrorists.

I am no poly -sci major, there is soo much BS it is mind boggling!

Give Ireland back to the Irish, I think was the song! To be honest, I have no idea what happened to the Scotts after Braveheart! Maybe they are still knackered!

I think it was taxation without representation that caused a lot of ****! What was that movie i recently seen? The Patriot or something? Who was raping and pillaging who? All I know is I did not get a chance to screw anything! What I hear the Russians had a better time on the Germans than most! Probably well deserved really for the people of the time who blindly followed the idiot!! All morals lost! :mellow:

• 1 year later...