2010 Sherco

joshhewitt7

Yep, I believe they are to be unveiled at the tdn, and will be on sale at the end of november/early december. I have my name down for one of the first already!!!!

Why would you do that? For all you know they could look like something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe! Who knows, maybe this fuel pump will be as dodgy as a beta stator? I certainly wouldn't like to be first to find out, thats for sure :rolleyes:

Why would you do that? For all you know they could look like something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe! Who knows, maybe this fuel pump will be as dodgy as a beta stator? I certainly wouldn't like to be first to find out, thats for sure :)

Doubt there would be an issue with those pump thingies, as they have been around for years. Will any of this crap improve the ability of the average fellow?

As the bikes become even more specialized over time, does any of this make them easier to ride well? :rolleyes:

Interesting snippet: although the idea makes (engineering) sense, every trials manufacturer that has swapped the tank and the airbox has gorn belly up shortly after its introduction.

Yamaha seems to like the idea if you look at their 2010 YZ450F, and they even have a Cannondale reverse style cylinder ...titlted backwards just for triple summersaults! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...