Trials Bike On Trailer Behind A Motorcycle

autostream

As I was researching for my wee project I tripped over quite a few Trials bikes on trailers behind motorcycles, but they seemed well scattered.

I figured starting a thread for pics or links if you know of any elsewhere would be a good thing.

So here's mine....

639032991_poun3-L.jpg

Edited by Autostream

Sorry no photo, but a riding buddy of mine used the same system for transporting his trials bike from Rockhampton (Queeensland) to Brisbane (Queensland) (650km each way) for trials competitions through the late 1990s. He used a Yamaha Super Tenere XTZ660 and had it set up well with communications (CB radio, phone and stereo).

The yellow VFR with the canoe is priceless! I'd pay money to see the owner at a trackday on that!!!

And why a pair of spare wheels ?

I used to pull a car on a trailer behind my trials bike.

Edited by B40RT

I don't know any of these people.... and maybe not quite all Trials bikes....

Forrestspicss091.jpg

This guy was riding all over (the country, I think) going to different events. This picture is at the AHRMA National in Chehalis, Wa. I also saw him down at the Donner event previously that year. He was trying to sell the Montesa at one point and get another bike, IIRC.

The VFR photo is a Photoshop. You can tell because the tank bag on top of the canoe matches the one on the bike. :D