Roman Polanski

cota kid

I can't understand the support that this creep is getting from the film world and the French and Polish governments. I didn't see the British Goverment or music industry getting behind Glitter.

He got a 13 year old girl drunk, drugged and raped her, although the charge was plea bargained down to unlawful sexual intercourse, he pleads guilty and then absconds justice for 30 years. In the meantime he has paid off his victim.

I have no sympathy for him, its just a shame they don't have the electric chair in California anymore otherwise he should fry. Just because he's 76 and has had some tragic incidents in his life deosn't mean he should get away with what is one of the must hideous of crimes.

Edited by Cota Kid

• 1 month later...

Was just taking a dump when I noticed one of Mrs Addicts mags ( Nat Enquirer B*****ks)in the loo, had a quick flick through to see if there were any breasts and that and came across an article about Mr Polanski, seems he is on suicide watch and they are worried about him "Bless" good luck to you fella, give him a belt or some shoe laces

Edited by The Addict

Was just taking a dump when I noticed one of Mrs Addicts mags ( Nat Enquirer B*****ks)in the loo, had a quick flick through to see if there were any breasts and that and came across an article about Mr Polanski, seems he is on suicide watch and they are worried about him "Bless" good luck to you fella, give him a belt or some shoe laces

I can't remember the exact prison protocol but 'suicide watch' is when the inmate has failed to gain 'isolation or solitary confinement' protection 'cos he's petrified of going in amongst the rest of the felons :wall:,which is where he belongs ! ....what's that swishing noise I can hear?...why it's the prison Daddy pouring sand into the vaseline, in the hope of getting his hands on Polanski :thumbup: :thumbup: :wall:

When Roman Polanski was put into prison he shared a cell with Big Jermarle, a 6 foot 8inch homosexual west african drug dealer. Big Jermarle says to Roman on the first day, "we're both in here for a long time, I like to while away the months playing little games with my cell mates."" My favourite game is Mamma's and Pappa's, as its your first day Roman I'll let you choose who you want to be today". Quick as a flash Roman says "errr I think I'll definatley be Pappa if you don't mind Jermarle" "No problem he says" " now come over here and suck Mamma's great big black c*** " :thumbup:

Edited by The Addict

There's a bit more to this than meets the eye. For a start Polanski was all set to take his punishment and do the time, however the Trial Judge was trying to make himself into a celebrity. This led to a farcical mess that led to the Judge being told to retire or face the courts himself. Because of this Polanski was advised to leave the country. The Circumstances of the offence at that time weren't that extreme either, (Look it up). I believe he has tried to come to some sort of arrangement in years past but as the years have gone by the Justice department have got meaner. Even if they get him back to the US the principal witness has stated She will not testify.