Strange Carb Electrics Problem!

johnny_rotten_dab

Its the float valve

the gassers come with relatively slow flow float valve either a number 200 or 250. GG uk or dellorto UK can supply a 300 float valve which will cure this problem. It only happens if you maintain high rpm for a while like on the road or a fast track. Basically at high rpm your draining the bowl faster than its being re filled.

Its the float valve

the gassers come with relatively slow flow float valve either a number 200 or 250. GG uk or dellorto UK can supply a 300 float valve which will cure this problem. It only happens if you maintain high rpm for a while like on the road or a fast track. Basically at high rpm your draining the bowl faster than its being re filled.

Part numbers for the Dellorto PHBL float valves should be:

"MO9001300" for the #300 valve

"MO9001350" for the #350 valve.

Jon

Its the float valve

God how did you know that man? You are really getting eat up with it! B)

New recco is the 26 OKO!

God how did you know that man? You are really getting eat up with it! :guinness:

New recco is the 26 OKO!

Shercos do the same cope if you take one down the road for a few miles. Can be quite frustrating on the forest tracks as you just catch someone up then the bike dies !

My sherco did it at the SSDT so I put the bigger one in the gasser as soon as I got the bike

Shercos do the same cope if you take one down the road for a few miles. Can be quite frustrating on the forest tracks as you just catch someone up then the bike dies !

My sherco did it at the SSDT so I put the bigger one in the gasser as soon as I got the bike

Most of us mere mortals don't ride fast enough or long enough to be aware of this problem.

Glens bike does not have a speedometer it has a guage showing the Mach no.

Hey Glen,guess what? my stator arrived today from motoplat uk,whahey! Just need a new peg leg now.