really like it!

There are some bikes starting to appear now ,the 250's were later

comming than the others !

I have just got my first new gas gas well iv'e had it a week its a 250

i have only been out on it a couple of times and so far so good i

really like it!

There are some bikes starting to appear now ,the 250's were later

comming than the others !

Thats great news, and good luck with your new bike! I hope in a few weeks I will have mine!

Thats great news, and good luck with your new bike! I hope in a few weeks I will have mine!

Today I rode the U.S. GG importer's bike, a gold frame 09' Raga 300, which has many of the 2010 regular features on it. The only changes were a 28mm OKO carb and a special V-Rubber rear tire (new, ultra soft type). It was amazingly smooth and easy to control. The suspension (Sach rear and Marzocchi front) worked very well in the wet, rocky uphill creeks I was able to try it out on. I have an 02' 280 Pro that I'm very comfortable on after 7+ years, but I found it very easy to quickly adapt to the new frame geometry. It seems a lot more stable and it sure turns a lot better than my 02' (which handles very well, the 02' frame is a little different than the newer Pros). I think you'll be quite happy with yours.

Jon

Thw 2010 has an "improved" kick start mechanism. Anyone know specifically what the improvements are? BNG?

Earlier versions had a habit of breaking the "gear" that engaged on the clutchdrum. It was more noticible on the Raga because of the higher compression ratio.

Earlier versions had a habit of breaking the "gear" that engaged on the clutchdrum. It was more noticible on the Raga because of the higher compression ratio.

Im unfortunately intimately aware of the well documented KS failures - would love to know what specifically has been improved. The latest change that I know of was the "quicker" pawl enguagement provided by the new spiral angle KS shaft. Anyone know what else the KS's on the 2010's have?