Amazing Trials Video

jsygasgas

That slo-mo stuff is great for trying to figure out what they're doing isn't it - it really makes you realise how much they are actually working the bike all the time. Sure I've seen another one like that somewhere with Cabestany (I think) going over a huge log. Thanks for posting it anyway.

watching that amazing vid i am so surprised theres not more swing arm breakages!! watching at normal speed it does not look that bad but in slow- mo it just shows you the amount of force and strain put on the swinging arm and shock linkage

Cheers, :lol:

These vids have been highlighted here before but I never get tired of watching the top guys practice.

Like previous posts have pointed out,it's great to break down what these guys are doing with their bikes,loading/unloading/balance/timing etc..

The slow mo' on the rear tyre distortion is amazing,like an octopus tentacle gripping that rock-face.

Nice! thanks for posting.

But god damn, that has to be the worst song I've ever heard.

Good thing you didn't capitalize, as I am sure that "God" didn't have a thing to do with the music.

I think you will find that the language doesn't fly around here.

Edited by DGShannon