Google

heidrick

Not sure if your trailer will support the weight of the 2 bikes, you might want to consider getting a bigger one :icon_salut:

Gas is heavier on this side of the pond:)

Cool :wub:

I re-registered a while back from a different name (even was a supporter). I've been around the bicycle trials sites more than anything as there is no politics on the site. I used to post a bit here but got bashed at the local forums, events and through emails for doing so. This site has gotten 10000% better so I have come back to check things out.

I've been around the bicycle trials sites more than anything as there is no politics on the site. I used to post a bit here but got bashed at the local forums, events and through emails for doing so. This site has gotten 10000% better so I have come back to check things out.

I've never been aware of politics being an issue on TC, nor can I understand why anyone would bash you for posting on here (unless you're Lane Leavitt, of course!) If there is an issue then I would like to know more (privately if you'd prefer)

I've never been aware of politics being an issue on TC, nor can I understand why anyone would bash you for posting on here (unless you're Lane Leavitt, of course!) If there is an issue then I would like to know more (privately if you'd prefer)

It was done on a canadian site and through emails and word of mouth. I fixed the problem by stopping competing and eventually not riding moto for 5 years. ( starting again next year with the mancubs). What the problem ended up being is some people think of how things should be done but refuse to hear a different way of doing it to get the same/better results because too many ego's are involved (including mine). I have found that the bicycle part of the sport has their heads on better than the moto guys most of the time. All of them are open to new idea's and all are willing to discuss the means to get the ends they all want. Moto tends to have older riders that are stuck in their own ways and don't like new views or ideas.

The TC posters here have learned that this is a forum to hear everyone's ideas and discuss them (except Lane's, just kidding Lane), and figure out what is the best answer by a census not a personal opinion. Well most of the time.

Jason