Fan Runs Almost Continuously

elctb

I recently noticed that the fan on my 2007 TXTPro 300 is running almost continuously. It shuts off on occasion, but is running more than it used to. The bike doesn't overheat though. What do you guys think the problem might be ? Thermostat or water pump ?

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Recently have read that cylinder can be warm more cause carb did not regulated right - give richer mix. And from long work on rich mix will generate snuff in engine and muffler. It cause decreasing power, shoots from silencer and overheating cylinder, so cooler will work almost always... Check mix, maybe :rolleyes: I need too...

Edited by Lian

can be lots of things myn runs most the time they dont run much cooland and the rad is small so dosent do much if its on more than it was before check your still using same fuel and oil mix and same oil quality then check water pump impellor for broken fins and play and check you plug is not to dry or to wet maybe change it anyways thats all it can be really if your stat is new

• 2 weeks later...