Slapshot

toofasttim

Sorry Donald mate, but can you please explain to me where you have seen a perfect spiral like that in cloud formations before? Or has Mr rocket man thrown a rope out the window and turned the rocket into a giant catherine wheel?

If this was a failed rocket it wouldn't be just sitting in one spot in the sky spinning, would it?

There were no reports of any kind of noise, no loud bangs, nothing. A rocket, even a small firework would make a rather large bang at that point in the sky :blink:

Debris, Unless the russians scampered straight out there and picked up all the debris, there would be small bits lying around, the area has been searched and nothing found.

And then theres this video I stumbled upon, taken as the light disapeared http://www.vgtv.no/?id=27553

That doesn't look like no rocket explosion, light disapitation.

Anyways, beleive what you like, im sticking with this :)

Lifted straight from a defence bulletin Jamie, new missile delivery vehicle test that went wrong. You saw my initial response right back at the start I didn't think possible either but......

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifted straight from a defence bulletin Jamie, new missile delivery vehicle test that went wrong. You saw my initial response right back at the start I didn't think possible either but......

Hmm... Still all seems a bit strange to me, Russia were denying it when the reports came flying in, why the change I wonder?

I'm not getting drawn into the rocketry debate, who here knows for sure?

HAARP is uber hush-hush (don't forget it is an experimental weapon :blink: )so we are never going to get any government acknowledging it's activation.

The more you read about it, the more creepy things get, as I said I try to stay away from the (embarrassing) X-file conspiracy theorists(...geeks..as Slapshot rightly called them) but this device has a technical brilliance all of it's own.

It is so sinister it has it's own in-built, highly plausible,cover story....''meteorological/weather/communication research''.

Most of the world is on the lookout for the next, biggest bomb or fastest most radar-invisible plane/boat/sub, while a few governments are looking in a completely different direction and are ploughing money and resources into HAARP.

A book on the subject ...Angels Don't Play This HAARP by Jeanne Manning.... (It gets a tad repetitive).

..And the most frightening thing is that these governments are playing with our very delicate atmosphere with a 'give it kick and see what happens' approach.

Anyone remember the Castle Bravo(?) nuclear bomb that delivered three times as much yield as the U.S. scientists had bargained for??

Edited by HAM2

The more I think about this, there might be some validity on both sides here!

No doubt the missle delivery system failed! By intent!

Seems to me the frequencies used would be the primary differense. Whether using laser, or microwave(or something between) and whether the corona was a direct reflective display or the result of the atmospheric (moisture) warming due to molecular agitation would be the question.

It seems obvious this is a low atmospheric ground based localized event and not neccessarily the type offered by the HAARP style wide grid based emissions.

Next! :blink:

MC

anyway...

Hypothetically this could have been an early test of a HAARPs based weapons system. It is thought that these array antenna's will work in a similar way to the laser clusters worked during the SDI stuff in the 80's and 90's, it's the same basic science. To hypothesise further you could suggest that some europeans have developed a system to disable a missile in flight using High Frequency/High Energy radio waves in a narrow focussed beam....... you may wish to hypothesise any of this, I couldn't comment...... :blink:

Edited by Slapshot 3

Slapshots silence on the matter is just fueling the conspiracy theories, I know he's signed the official secrets act :blink:

In fact I think he's playing the baddie in the next James Bond film :) ''No Mr. Bond,I expect you to die''

Told you Slapshot3 was in on it!! :blush:

Are you going to the Raytheon Christmas do this year? :beer:

Edited by HAM2

anyway...

Hypothetically this could have been an early test of a HAARPs based weapons system. It is thought that these array antenna's will work in a similar way to the laser clusters worked during the SDI stuff in the 80's and 90's, it's the same basic science. To hypothesise further you could suggest that some europeans have developed a system to disable a missile in flight using High Frequency/High Energy radio waves in a narrow focussed beam....... you may wish to hypothesise any of this, I couldn't comment...... :blink:

Yea, what he said! Which is basically what I said! He used a big word or two as well! :)

What do I know, I am nothing better than an amature gynocologist!

:blush:

• 2 months later...
Slapshot3 ,

Do you believe in some of these HAARP features,with regards to it being used as a weapon?

I don't normally go for the conspiracy stories but I am a huge Nikola Tesla fan and I have been reading quite a bit about this ionosphere heater and it's capabilities. :chairfall:

Haiti?..now Chile?

Are the big boys flexing their muscles with HAARP instead of posturing with nukes??

Hugo Chaves (Crack-pot,President of Venezuela) has come right out and accused the U.S. Navy of using a weapon to initiate the recent earthquakes.

...Iran, are you watching??...

Edited by HAM2

Nope It was Steven Seagal making a new film Under Siege 26.5, Grazer 2 the remake..... :chairfall:

I'll stick with the techtonic theories!! Southern Haiti lies on the Enriquillo-Plantain Garden fault, it's a strike slip type (lateral fault motion) and it hasn't moved for over 200 years The Septentrional Fault to the north is also seismically active

Nope It was Steven Seagal making a new film Under Siege 26.5, Grazer 2 the remake..... :crying:

I'll stick with the techtonic theories!! Southern Haiti lies on the Enriquillo-Plantain Garden fault, it's a strike slip type (lateral fault motion) and it hasn't moved for over 200 years The Septentrional Fault to the north is also seismically active

If it was 'regular' fault-earthquake where was the expected tsunami ?very odd indeed.

That's the sort of weak point that HAARP can exploit, with it's bad vibes man :crying: (ULF)..topography research? my a***!

Like AtomAnt is discovering,this is really powerfull,sinister stuff...I tried to withhold any opinion until I read at least a couple of books on the subject...but the evidence is starting to build....

I think I used the wrong link in my previous post ....the point i was making is that, for some years now, over certain earth-quake areas, there have been video/photographic reports of curious( rainbow-style?) lights in the atmosphere prior to the tremors (HAARP?).

HERE

With the prolific abundance of on-hand personal digital technology i.e :cameras/videos/mobile phones, for on-the-spot documentation, we are finding that most of our common myths are being dispelled.....or re-enforced :( .

At the risk of losing a little credibility with this post:-

e.g.

It's laughable now, but a 100 years ago the invention of small portable cameras finished off the long held notion of fairies,pixies,leprechauns,dragons,ghosts,miracles ;) ....catch my drift?

With all the technology now concentrated around us we should have seen a huge increase in confirmed sightings of ??...aliens ,UFOs,saskwatch,dopplegangers....but we haven't...what does that tell us?...Just like WMDs.....we can't find any 'cos they're not f***ing there.

But there are more HAARP reports than ever. :lol:

I am more interested with HAARPs technology than anything else....but if you consider this (not that I'm saying this was the intention) :-

As a purely tactical exercise..the American army are now in Haiti without a shot being fired (apart from the odd looter or two)...impressive.

P.S. just to qualify my post ;

I'm not a teenager.

My PC is not my best friend.

I'm not a Goth.

I have had a girlfriend before.

I don't lock myself in my darkened bedroom with my computer all night.

I don't believe the American Secret service killed Kennedy.

I don't believe in Bigfoot.

I don't believe in The Loch Ness Monster.

I do believe that Neil Armstrong has set foot on the Moon.

I don't believe in UFOs.

I don't believe 9/11 was in inside job.

Edited by HAM2