Slapshot

toofasttim

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called him and he said it was going to snow tomoz,so you could not see all that!

In reality, that is nothing more than a minor energy release that balances things out with our own counter dimention, no big deal, happens all the time. Simple string theory.

On occasion, we do send someone through the wormhole in that manner, and they just seem to disappear or evaporate from here, yet it does require a bit of energy to get these things done. Gets rather messy when they shat all over the place. Not to worry!

Edited by copemech

Not Aurora, a missile would explode in a much more random way and it's exhaust would not form a blue spiral shape. It's most definately not a meteorological phenomenon. I'd suggest it's a rather clever computer generated show of some sort, it's too symetrical to be anything else.

Apparently, some of our real psychopathic geeks in here have been talking about this for the last day or two, to the extent that this is the first real evidence that wormholes actually exist, (they are a real wierd bunch, even I'm considered normal).

Slapshot3 ,

Do you believe in some of these HAARP features,with regards to it being used as a weapon?

I don't normally go for the conspiracy stories but I am a huge Nikola Tesla fan and I have been reading quite a bit about this ionosphere heater and it's capabilities. :thumbup:

Slapshot3 ,

Do you believe in some of these HAARP features,with regards to it being used as a weapon?

I don't normally go for the conspiracy stories but I am a huge Nikola Tesla fan and I have been reading quite a bit about this ionosphere heater and it's capabilities. :D

Na, just a wide beam laser, shotgun effect! Easier to hit things that way!

Nahh Copey, you're getting your LASERs and MASERs mixed up :D

There's no lenses/mirrors involved here just antennae.

Slapshots silence on the matter is just fuelling the conspiracy theories, I know he's signed the official secrets act :rotfl:

In fact I think he's playing the baddie in the next James Bond film :biggrinsanta: ''No Mr. Bond,I expect you to die''

Not Aurora, a missile would explode in a much more random way and it's exhaust would not form a blue spiral shape. It's most definately not a meteorological phenomenon. I'd suggest it's a rather clever computer generated show of some sort, it's too symetrical to be anything else.

Apparently, some of our real psychopathic geeks in here have been talking about this for the last day or two, to the extent that this is the first real evidence that wormholes actually exist, (they are a real wierd bunch, even I'm considered normal).

Have you f%^& yourself here? Sounds like a weatherman explaining the last days errors!

And you may have well ruined the rest of 2k8's life in the process! I am going with Jamie on this! You weathermen are a bit loofed at times! :blink:

Good job Jamie! Screw him!

Edited by copemech

Have you f%^& yourself here? Sounds like a weatherman explaining the last days errors!

And you may have well ruined the rest of 2k8's life in the process! I am going with Jamie on this! You weathermen are a bit loofed at times! :blink:

Good job Jamie! Screw him!

:)

You on the juice again matey??

Sorry Donald mate, but can you please explain to me where you have seen a perfect spiral like that in cloud formations before? Or has Mr rocket man thrown a rope out the window and turned the rocket into a giant catherine wheel?

If this was a failed rocket it wouldn't be just sitting in one spot in the sky spinning, would it?

There were no reports of any kind of noise, no loud bangs, nothing. A rocket, even a small firework would make a rather large bang at that point in the sky :blink:

Debris, Unless the russians scampered straight out there and picked up all the debris, there would be small bits lying around, the area has been searched and nothing found.

And then theres this video I stumbled upon, taken as the light disapeared http://www.vgtv.no/?id=27553

That doesn't look like no rocket explosion, light disapitation.

Anyways, beleive what you like, im sticking with this :)