Slapshot

toofasttim

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne, see a professional.

The statement in the quote above proves that you need help. Any regular poster on TC knows that Bigfoot is a real and occasionally posts here.

I wanna see a photo first!

If you ever have the urge to drag the net there are some bits of weapons technology that would scare the crap out of you, HAARPS is scary, when you've taken the possibilities of it's use to the nth degree of your imagination, there are those out there with a greater and deeper insight and imagination, ever hear of a guy called Oppenheimer???

Remember the film Biggles in the early 80's, the weapon was an ultrasonic weapon that changed the molecular structure of everything in it's field of scope, there was a group of weapons technologists actually spent years after this exploring the concept and trying to make the idea work..... the further you dig, the scarier it gets!!

Edited by Slapshot 3

• 1 month later...

'No new atomic weapons development for the U.S.' says Obama.

Nuclear arms reduction

I wonder why?..more fuel for the HAARP conspiracy lobby.

Has anyone ever heard of a government giving up weapons....unless they have something with more projectable power up it's sleeves. Lets be honest this reduction only reduces the number of times they can massacre us all, Mutually Assured Destruction still rings true today. Mind you all these reductions will make nuclear war winnable at some point :rotfl:

Hmm..how could the U.S. test to see how Russian Jets tolerate airspace contaminated with...let's say volcanic ash?

Well that's just preposterous isn't it?...you would need a sublime weapon, to agitate an already unstable volcanic region, using ULF waves.

This region would need to be located where naturally prevailing winds could carry the ash plume towards Russian airspace ...and voila there's the next formula for a Bruce Willis film...he's fekin nails him, well,he's not really..the big tart cancelled all his scheduled trips to Europe after 9/11 'cos he was scared. :wall:

Hmm..how could the U.S. test to see how Russian Jets tolerate airspace contaminated with...let's say volcanic ash?

Well that's just preposterous isn't it?...you would need a sublime weapon, to agitate an already unstable volcanic region, using ULF waves.

This region would need to be located where naturally prevailing winds could carry the ash plume towards Russian airspace ...and voila there's the next formula for a Bruce Willis film...he's fekin nails him, well,he's not really..the big tart cancelled all his scheduled trips to Europe after 9/11 'cos he was scared. :crying:

I think Ham might be on to something here! Seems all those ULF waves bouncing about the globe have kept my bowells upset as well! Massive amounts of gas have indeed become a sublime weapon, specially after Mexican food! If this happens to all the cows in Texas, the UK could be covered in a cloud of methane gas stinch before long due to the prevailing winds. :thumbup:

I think Ham might be on to something here! Seems all those ULF waves bouncing about the globe have kept my bowells upset as well! Massive amounts of gas have indeed become a sublime weapon, specially after Mexican food! If this happens to all the cows in Texas, the UK could be covered in a cloud of methane gas stinch before long due to the prevailing winds. :thumbup:

:crying: Genius,Mark,why didn't I think of it....Those Migs flying through your methane cloud would over-speed the turbines and wreck the engines :marky:

Your bowels might just save the U.S.

If you look out of your window now, the NSA/CSS are coming to give you your award personally....I can only guess where they're gonna put your medal?:ph34r: