Contract For A Sponsored Rider

original

I have sent this contract to a top ten british rider, the commitment to our team is immense , do you think he will sign?

Contract of employment.

I (insert riders name) agree to conduct myself in a proper way and always promote the southern centre Gasgas trials team in a good light , I will abide by the rules dictated below at all times.

1. Eat a minimum of two meals from a fast food restaurant every week, proof of purchase will be required, restaurants included are, McDonalds, KFC, burger king, subway. Pappa johns , petersfield kebab van

2. Buy and eat at least one take-a-way a week, form Indian, Chinese or Turkish restaurants.

3. Drink a minimum of 15 pints a week, the preferred way to achieve this is to drink no alcohol all week then on Friday night drink the full quota.

4. After consuming this alcohol you must talk to everyone in the pub/bar and let them all know you are drunk and you could

Will you cover air fare for me to pop over from this side of the pond???

I may have trouble drinking the 15 pints as I never was much of a drinker. But all the food requirements and Body Mass Index I got those beat easy.

A bit unfair that I don't think any top ten rider would sighn this without any mention of cash or even an expenses package lets face it if them silly old buggers in parliament can get a few extras on expenses why shouldn't gods gift to trials get something.

Had pretty much the same ting with a road race rider a few years back.

Only you forgot to mention the paragraph that states: When your results don't match your over inflated ego, always blame the team, the track, the tyres, the suspension, the organisers or even the weather. Never but never NEVER blame yourself!!!

Edited by Pete_Scorpa3