Jt Rumours

ham2

My mate Frank :D reckons that Jordi Tarres is designing his own trials bike, anyone got any info?

No. but there is a rumor that Mick is already unhappy with the new OSSA, and has shifted over to help Yamaha design their new bike. Or, at least engines to go into the Scorpa. Nobody seems to know if it is the 4-strokes only, or a new 2-stroke, as well.

No. but there is a rumor that Mick is already unhappy with the new OSSA, and has shifted over to help Yamaha design their new bike. Or, at least engines to go into the Scorpa. Nobody seems to know if it is the 4-strokes only, or a new 2-stroke, as well.

Had not heard that Mick was linked in any way to the new Ossa. Seems like they would have mentioned it by now.

Had heard about a new Yamaha 4T trials motor. That would be great for the sport. I doubt it would be a 2T.

I heard that the yam with the XT500 engine was due out soon, can't wait.