Canadian News Flash !

krash69

:biggrinsanta: School girls in Canada at war over control of non existing, flailing sport. Little brats sporting banners of WEC and CMA rip sport apart and show their ugly colors. Web site used to blow sunshine and push wares, hurl nasty comments at the opposite side and hide behind the muse of informative site. Older girls prancing around pretending to be ambassadors are seen by many to be putting the final cut in a dying breed. Those who oppose the large commander are banned and shunned, why it

:biggrinsanta: If everyone cares as much as they say they would work towards growth instead of sabotaging those who have a different view. Say what you will, I can take it, I hear you. I can listen as well as yell, Can you?

Krash

Mike Crumly

Hi Mike

What do you suggest to move towards growth?

best regards

b billyard

Sorry, it's a little vague so that only those involved get what i'm saying. I have a very complicated in depth plan to regeneriate interest and growth in our region. Be nice, support everyone. Obviously I can't be involved, Just wanted to give my opinion :biggrinsanta: Krash

Sorry, it's a little vague so that only those involved get what i'm saying. I have a very complicated in depth plan to regeneriate interest and growth in our region. Be nice, support everyone. Obviously I can't be involved, Just wanted to give my opinion :biggrinsanta: Krash

Glad thats cleared that up then :thumbup:

now for more than 10 words id say that isnt going to happen as those involved probably wont even comment. when they dont have their uneven playing ground. A sad place where all who speak out against them are moderated. Ive said my peace, they know who they are, let them scury away and hide. They wont say anything to my face and i'm certainly not the one to speak on anyones behalf but my own, merry xmas

Krash

now for more than 10 words id say that isnt going to happen as those involved probably wont even comment. when they dont have their uneven playing ground. A sad place where all who speak out against them are moderated. Ive said my peace, they know who they are, let them scury away and hide. They wont say anything to my face and i'm certainly not the one to speak on anyones behalf but my own, merry xmas

Krash

Hi Mike

the ctcg is a growing riders voice but it will take time, flexibility and patience. hopefully the canadian glass is half full now.

cheers :biggrinsanta:

b billyard

Cheat notes for those outside Canada and this little tiff...

The riders:

Basically two pockets of a handful of riders 5,000kms apart. Mostly old poops who have been riding for 30 years. A sprinkling of young blood every once in awhile (when an old poop's kid gets old enough to ride)

The sanctioning bodies:

WEC (World Enduro Canada) .. surfaced a couple of years ago. Made up of 2 or 3 guys running with the idea of promoting a 'true National Championship' (ie: get Ontario riders to drive 5 days West to BC and attend a couple of events... and then BC to drive to Ontario).

CMA (Canadian Motorcycle Assoc).. been around forever, sanctioning body recognized by FIM , run by someone many apparently feel is not interested in promoting trials. p****d off lots of the old poops over the years.

The conflict:

"How do we unite 100 riders, and build trials across the vast expanse of this fine land" ( I've been hearing that since the first CMA trial I rode in 1974)

The battle ground:

www.trialscanada.com

...now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :biggrinsanta:

Cheat notes for those outside Canada and this little tiff...

Thanks for the summary! As soon as I saw it posted I subscribed to updates as it looked like it could get nasty even though I didn't have a clue what it was all about! Somehow it just didn't seem to fall into the "season of goodwill" and "peace to all men" category we'd expect at this time of year :biggrinsanta:

"How do we unite 100 riders, and build trials across the vast expanse of this fine land" ( I've been hearing that since the first CMA trial I rode in 1974)

Hi Tom

The CTCG reps have the canadian competing riders numbers at approx 425 in 2009.

best regards

bob