Fork Oil Seals

skyline

I'm not sure about the UK, but here in the States, fork, engine, and transmission seals are readily available at any decent industrial bearing supply house, and at considerably less cost than through a motorcycle dealer.

Gday, aftermarket fork seals are available from any bike dealer. They will have a listing for the Beta as they use a generic Paoli. Failing that you can source them by size - measure the diameter of the leg, the height and the outside of the seal and go from there. I cant remeber the size but maybe someone has it written somewhere.

Just a note for nh014, Fork seals are not a standard TC oil seal and that type of seal will leak... They also dont always come in the ISO sizes available from bearing shops. Expect to pay 35 Australian Peso's for Fork seals, your currency may vary!

Merry Xmas,

Stork

Hi guys thanks for all the info . I did find some on the site links posted. They are pretty cheap & readily available. I did think they were not the run of the mill 38mm seals as the great pounding they get from the jumps. Anyway tghanks again & great to know there,s folks from all over the world on here.