Which Of The 2010s To Buy?

voleurz

This summer I want to buy my very first brand new bike, so naturally since I will be dropping a significant chunk of change on it I want to make sure I get whats best for me.

I can get Betas and Gas gas's

the 2010 gas gas looks absolutely amazing, the beta.. not so much.

I wont be doing any comp riding just trail ridding through the woods and such.

what are your opinions on which bike will be more reliable and maybe handle higher speeds better?

I might be able to get a sherco as well.

I hope I don't tick anyone off with this post

Thanks

Edited by voleurz

if its just for trail riding why not go for a ktm exc type of thing .far more suited to trailing that an evo or gas gas which are really just out and out competition bikes

The terrain he might be on, if he's saying he is going to be riding in woods etc this might be very tight and technical therefore will probably be easier using a trials bike as its alot more nimble, instead of lugging around a 110+ kg enduro bike?

This summer I want to buy my very first brand new bike, so naturally since I will be dropping a significant chunk of change on it I want to make sure I get whats best for me.

I can get Betas and Gas gas's

the 2010 gas gas looks absolutely amazing, the beta.. not so much.

I wont be doing any comp riding just trail ridding through the woods and such.

what are your opinions on which bike will be more reliable and maybe handle higher speeds better?

I might be able to get a sherco as well.

I hope I don't tick anyone off with this post

Thanks

You might want to consider a 2010 Sherco Access, All the features of a modern race bike and a savings of a grand. Ryan Young may have a few 290T's left, check out his web site, I really like mine.

I am at the moment swoping my 2010 gas gas for the beta due to not being able to get the spare partts for the gas gas quick enough.

Thats just because of where i live, so chek out how easy you can get spares for which ever bike you choose before buying it!

I am at the moment swoping my 2010 gas gas for the beta due to not being able to get the spare partts for the gas gas quick enough.

Thats just because of where i live, so chek out how easy you can get spares for which ever bike you choose before buying it!

Now that's really good advice which I would never have thought of, spares are not a problem where we are but it could be a major pain in some parts of the world. :huh: