Montesa Parts

slim285

Hi SLIM285,

I think we're in the same boat. I have a 349 and finding parts etc can be tricky. I've found a good site but it's in Spanish www.vallmoto.com. He has loads of spares (genuine and pattern) for most Montesas'. It would take some time but if you look through all the parts lists you may be able to recognise what you need. Also Jeff at Sandifords knows a fair bit. Best of luck.

Andrew

Hi

If you are talking about the chrome bars that bolt to the head and the frame, I wish you luck!!. I looked around for some for my 348 for about six months with no luck and I am assuming that they are the same on the 349. I got so frustrated towards the end that I made my own from one by quarter inch aluminium. Works fine. You can also try www.southwestmontesa.com and they may be able to help with the genuine article.

Try these guys here in Spain

http://montesaspares.jimdo.com/

The site is in Spanish and if like me you can only order a beer, then use the contact email - montesarecambios@gmail.com

The guys name is Carlos Casas who i am dealing with and his English is good. May be even better if you can supply him with a genuine part number

Good luck with your hunt

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

There are some on Ebay at the moment. This seller was the lead I had for you. I've just bought the top engine stay from him and the service was brilliant. He didn't have what I needed listed at the time, so I emailed him and asked if he had one as it looked as though he was breaking a bike. His reply was very quick and said basically that he did have one and would list it later that same day. Received 2-3 days later. BRILLIANT! He has since found another if anyone is interested.

Andrew

PS. There is a brand new pair of bars if you check out worldwide listings. Bit expensive though and in Israel.

• 3 weeks later...