Ssdt Training

gizza5

Our good friend Perce has been out getting some training in. He announced that he was 'mounted'! on a new bike this year, only to be reveiled at 'Weigh In'.

Well the Paparazzi have been up in Swaledale and caught a snap of him on his new bike..........

post-516-1264266352.gif

Our other friend Kinnel, has sold his beloved Beta (Beta man through and through) so has not attended the SSDT since. He too has been caught on a new model and has vowed to return?

This model is much quicker on the roads! he now wants to be known as ''The King of the Road''.................to Mallaig.

He is currently testing fuel consumption :o

post-516-1264266365.jpg

I am bored wish I was on the bike, but back won't allow. Observing in the morning haven't done that for ages any tips?

1 foot down = 1 point. 2 feet = 2 points.... Go out and be a SOB and that will at least make the day interesting. :o

yes, watch what's the riders are doing & don't sit gassing to everybody.

Well I tired to take your advise, but the gassing got a bit out of hand occassionally

Had to guess a couple of scores :) and only one rider argued his score after falling off going backwards he thought it should have been a 1.........I felt sorry for him so I gave him a 5 :o

• 4 weeks later...