Sheffield 2005

dab-man

I'm gonna take the printable one with me, so ill know whos leading.......... ;)

Lloyd

But you'll need to fill it in and manually add them up. The scoreboard in the arena will do all that for you!

Cheers Andy, This is the first time Ive ever been to anything like this trials wise and I'm dead excited ;)

You'll love it - guaranteed. Outdoor World rounds are great, but because they're not in an enclosed space you don't get the atmosphere you do at an Indoor.

Every door at Sheffield will have a sign on it saying "NO AIR HORNS" - what a waste of time printing those is :ph34r: Every bugger has one!

I've been to a few Motocross/Supercross events at Sheffield and they always have plenty of trade stands selling everything from key rings to race prepped engines.

I asked Neil Crosswaite why they never have trade stands for Trials events. He said it is to do with 'public liability insurance' because they have all the stars riding up and down the aisles/stairs etc.

Everybody* has to be in their seats before the start in case somebody gets injured - trade stands are always busy and folk would be buying stuff, which means the start time might get delayed...

PS

You are going to love it tomorrow night ;)

Edited by Kinell