Another Modified Sherpa

wayne_weedon

Saw this one linked from Todotrial yesterday.

A few interesting mods and still looks like a Sherpa.

Link Then select "Reportaje Sherpa "

Seems like he's possibly using Alpina Yokes for less to zero offset and no tiller steering.

Interesting exhaust setup.

Obviously ridden by a capable rider though.

Wayne....

Edited by wayne_weedon

Fantastic superb now thats exactly what we should be doing with Twinshock bikes. Forget converting air cooled monos that just shows what a twinshock is capable of WOW :) I dont know about the chattering classes but i would definately sooner spend my cash, if i had any, on THAT bike over Vestys bike on e bay.

I know the rider makes it look good and after riding in Spain i know what some of those guys can do on a twinshock. Things i never thought possible but the bike not only looks the dogs it works as well.

I say it again FANTASTIC :o

Riding a bit in Spain last December makes me want to go live there! Bleedin beautiful trials country.

If only.........

Wayne....

Riding a bit in Scotland last years makes me want to go live there! Bleedin beautiful trials country.

If only.........

Javier....

Riding a bit in Scotland last years makes me want to go live there! Bleedin beautiful trials country.

If only.........

Hehe you enjoyed getting wet? I see your point, BUT as others have said it appears the Spanish really know how to put on good events time after time.

Wayne....

They probably are pretty close, the clutch brakes and suspension on that bike look as though they may work as well as a Puma, but the Puma engines still sound a lot crisper and cleaner.

Like to try them both - but it just makes you want one more....