Naughty Fuji?

tordijarres

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know the results of this weigh in are tainted!! :) Dom claims to have had some friends there!! Cheers, guys! Not a Mont fan at all, but just the same I am very curious and anxious to give one of the new 4RT's a go! Just hope that we as the consumer are left to have a choice and the FIM do not try and force an all 4RT situation on us! Ride on fellows! :)

Steve

Pro without gas is 156, 4rt is 163, You are saying Ragas' bike is 134; I don't think so! :)

The production Raga is 148 with no gas or sidestand!

Very interesting trialsurfer.....details will certainly be put to use to silence people!! Did you manage to get weights of Sherco/Beta/Scorpa by any chance??

STU

Thanks Al and Steve......I'm touched by your kind words :) ........Darn its COLD here........10 degrees F and that is the high for the day.....I hate winter....D :(

I guess i'll just have to go for a ride on my 4 stroke YAMAHA RX1 snowmobile.....It seems to be the way of the future , like it or not.......

Edited by D. Sileo