Ssdt Routes Revealed!

Andy

Just a wee reminder to everybody that whilst the routes have been published, they are mostly run across private ground, some of which has taken a great deal of work to secure.

There are some new chunks of ground in there this year, but please DON'T be tempted to go for a recce of these new areas (or the existing ones!) if you're in the Fort William area over the weekend, or indeed any time before the SSDT. It just takes one irresponsible person going out there without permission for us to lose miles of ground.

The future of the SSDT is increasingly dependent on the goodwill of the landowners and bodies that own the ground we use. Abusing the trust they've put in us could jeopardise the entire future of the event, so please just bide your time and wait until Monday 3rd May to be let loose!

Thanks, Mairi.

Actually Ishy I'm hoping you dont get lost saturday morning as your one of the 27 riders in front of me.

If you dont get up callart falls the first time feel free to have a few more goes mate, free lucozade for your first clean !

see you monday morning if not before

I was going to say Tramway was harder earlier on, but it doesn't look to be in this year.

I'll be that nackered by Saturday it wain't matter how early I'm am.

I could probably hang back 27 riders on Saturday, and tek pi22 out of thi.