Tc Ssdt Curry Night

Andy

Every year a few of us get together one night up in Fort Bill and visit the rather good curry house on the High Street for some nosh. Apart from the usual suspects (Slapper, Bigfoot, Fugly who I just take for granted will be there!), if anybody else is up for it, drop me a PM and we'll see what we can get organised :thumbup:

Andy, what night are you thinking of??

Difficult to say till I suss responses. Any night fits for us as we don't have an "early day" to fit in. Don't know why having an early day the next day is a problem though. Nobody said it was compulsory to drink loads and a decent curry inside you gives you that extra bit of rocket propulsion across the moors in the morning :thumbup:

I kinda get used to riding hungover when stuart's involved!

Still crossing my fingers, arms, legs and toes for getting off, a few flights went today but the backlog extends to wednesday at the minute if all go acording to plan.

My late day is tuesday so best night is monday for me if it goes towards anything??

I kinda get used to riding hungover when stuart's involved!

Still crossing my fingers, arms, legs and toes for getting off, a few flights went today but the backlog extends to wednesday at the minute if all go acording to plan.

My late day is tuesday so best night is monday for me if it goes towards anything??

It doesn't look too bad flying from here providing there are no more large eruptions.

From the delta site "Update: As of April 21, Delta

I would like to comit to this but as I will be crying on the hill from Leanechan onward I cannot. Does the curry come with free morphene?????

I can't say for certain as the pic is tiny, but your avatar looks supiciously like it was taken at Creag Lundie in which case you made it much further than Leanachen on the Monday ;)